Some Basic Shopping Rules
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Women's Clothing Bargains and other Bargain Hunting topics.
What should I think about before I start shopping for my discount designer dress?
Before you start shopping for your discount dress, make sure you've identified the appropriate dress code for the occasion and then apply these simple rules:
- White is now allowed after labor day, if you dare flout your mother.
- Full length should really be saved for evening.
- Pair something with a jacket, shawl or pashmina in a church or place of worship that can be easily discarded at the party
- Avoid winter colors in summer and summer colors in winter
- Don't buy a dress in a vivid color unless you are prepared to go shoe shopping or black shoes will really work
- Never wear dark or opaque stockings with a lighter hued dress
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.